Future Focus 2018: The New Machine Rules
To succeed in an increasingly complex digital economy, it is more vital than ever to be driven by a mindset that is inspired by the future, delivered today. Marketers must ensure their capabilities, solutions, and relationships are data informed and technology enabled in order to deliver better business outcomes.
iProspect interviewed 250 of their global clients, including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, and used the real-time feedback to outline key insights and priorities necessary for businesses to thrive in our fast moving, high expectation digital economy.
In the 2018 Future Focus whitepaper, iProspect examines how machines and technology are impacting marketing and advertising today. The paper takes a look at how brands can make the most of machines in 2018, from facilitating seamless consumer experiences to delivering greater efficiencies.
Building on iProspect's 2017 research looking at business growth in the Digital Economy, the 2018 Future Focus whitepaper discusses the new machine rules, including:
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Closing the gap between consumer expectation and brand reality.
- Digital Assistants are the New Gatekeepers: The dynamic between brands and digital assistants.
- AI & Machine Learning Transform Marketing: The Powerful impact that can be unlocked by brands who have effectively leveraged joint human and machines strategies.
- Commerce Everywhere: The shrinking distance between inspiration and conversion, the shift from discovery to transaction.
- The Rise of Amazon, the "Everything Store": Mastering the new marketplace to stand out.
Future Focus 2018: The New Machine Rules outlines 2018 priorities, highlights key trends, and, most importantly, provides actionable takeaways brands need to succeed in the digital transformation that lies ahead.